Enter the Kiddikicks competition to win free football classes & kit
You can’t beat the simple enjoyment and camaraderie of kicking a ball around with your buddies. Kiddkicks has been giving children aged 18 months to 5 years a fun introduction to sport for almost a decade.
As they prepare to launch their summer season of football classes at Clissold Park they’ve teamed up with StokeyParents to offer one lucky child a term of free classes and a free Kiddikicks kit consisting of football shirt and shorts. 10 runners-up will receive two free trial classes and a Kiddikicks kit.
Classes take place on Thursdays and are age appropriate – Nippers and Runners, who train at 10am, are aged 18m to 3.5 years. Racers are aged 3.5 to 5 years and play at 4pm.
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is answer this question by April 25th, 2014:
Q. According to Kiddikicks age-streaming what age children are Racers?
Email your name, address, the age of your child and your answer via this link:
Terms and conditions apply (see below). Find out more at www.kiddikicks.co.uk
Terms and Conditions
1. Only one entrant from the same e-mail address or household accepted.
2. Prize: one full term of Kiddikicks football classes plus a Kiddikicks football kit (consisting of a football top and shorts), 10 runners up receive two free trial classes and a Kiddikicks kit.
3. Entries must be received by April 25th, 2014. Proof of sending cannot be taken as proof of receipt.
4. Under 16s must have parental consent before entering.
5. The winner is selected via a random selection process from all correct entries and contacted via the email address provided by the entrant. If the promoter does not obtain a response from the winner within 21 days, we reserve the right to select another winner at random.
6. All decisions of StokeyParents.com are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. No prize is exchangeable for any other prize, class, course or cash.
8. Only the details of the winner and runners up will be supplied to Kiddikicks.
9. StokeyParents.com is not liable for any delay or failure by the Promoter to deliver any prize or for the quality of the prize or for any loss or damage arising in connection with the competition.
10. Entrants will be signed-up for the free monthly StokeyParents e-newsletter and can terminate this subscription at any time.
11. By entering the competition, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to these terms and conditions.
12. This competition is restricted to UK residents only.